Moorehall Living group provides residential nursing home care, homecare, disability care and independent living service options.
Moorehall Living enjoys a reputation as a provider of high-quality services based on a family-run ethos, a consistent core team and a commitment to innovation and quality which has been highlighted in the national media.
Our staff have many years experience looking after vulnerable people. Many staff have awards for long service which is a testament to the commitment shown to caring for our residents and service users.
Moorehall Lodge, Ardee
- Find out more about Moorehall Lodge Ardee’s accommodation, facilities and activities.
Moorehall Retirement Village
- Check out our purpose-built Retirement Village for the over 55s at Ardee, Co Louth.
Moorehall Lodge, Drogheda
- Moorehall Lodge Drogheda, which opened in July 2012, provides a positive living experience for people in a place where they can flourish and call home.
- Moorehall Homecare provides a range of home care services to people of all ages in their own homes.
Moorehall Disability Services
- Moorehall Disability Service provides respite, short term care and continuing care for adults with disabilities in local communities.
Moorehall Day Service
- Moorehall Day Service provides day support in our dedicated centre for people who live in their own home and who wish to enjoy the company of others, have a meal or require assistance with activities of daily living.
We welcome visitors so please stop by and visit us anytime – no appointment needed. Come and visit, stay a while and get to see what day-to-day life is like at the place that you can call home.